Job Code: HITS01131077
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining OA training/certification program.
- Provide guidance and assign workload of the 3 and 4 SOPS Orbital Analysis team.
- Process telemetry data, determine attitude and orbit state, determine attitude and orbit accuracy, generate attitude event reports, determine and plan required maneuvers, produce attitude data for external customers interface requirements, and support anomaly resolution.
- Perform tasks associated with management of OA function and personnel.
- Make recommendations to government on OA policies and procedures.
- Review government prepared orbital analysis products for technical accuracy.
- Perform one-of-a-kind tests and special studies as needed.
- Attend meetings and review government prepared orbital analysis products for technical accuracy.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Successful candidates should have 5 years relevant professional experience with a Bachelors degree in engineer, science or math (or related technical field); or commensurate education, training, and experience.
Previous experience supporting DoD/government customers.
- Experience working in the satellite orbital mechanics field.
- Troubleshooting and good communications skills are mandatory as well as the ability to work harmoniously in a team environment with government customers and other contractors.
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret clearance and to maintain the clearance.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...