The Information Technology Specialist will represent InfoTECH Solutions in resolving client issues. Specialists function primarily as experienced Tier 1 or 2 technical support personnel and mentor new employees and entry-level Tier 1 support personnel. |
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose and repair technical issues with client hardware and software
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot computer networks and connected devices
- Administer and support servers and associated software
- Monitor, analyze, and resolve automated alarms
- Interface with clients by phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Mentor and instruct I.T. Technicians in performance of job duties
- Enter and review time for support tickets
- Update and maintain client documentation
- Maintain and review inventory
- Position requires physical activities but are not limited to climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, finger use, grasping, hearing, and seeing.
- Must be able to exert up to fifty (50) pounds, in the amount of force needed to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise
- move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and climb stairs and ladders as required to perform assigned job function.
- Ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time.
- Manual dexterity for operating computer and other office equipment.
InfoTech Solutions offers a complete range of services for developing, optimizing and supporting mission-critical applications including...