FSO shall maintain and administer a strong security program in accordance with the National Industrial Security Program Manual (NISPOM), Department of Defense (DoD) 5220.22-M, all applicable DOD and DA security policies, procedures, and directives, including the DD Form 254 and the Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCID), as well as associated corporate and government policies and directives.
FSO shall maintain security control of information per DD254 and meet the necessary security clearance requirements. FSO is in charge of designing and implementing the security plan which describes Company's policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the security guidance of US Government requirements and the DD Form 254. Must assist in developing security processing support program for linguist candidates requiring Security Clearances and preparing all candidates for Counter-Intelligence Screening.
FSO shall administer a comprehensive security education training program, interface with government customers on security related issues, prepare and maintain the company SPP plan.
FSO shall perform required self inspections of security programs and coordinate with the corporate office on security matters. FSO shall manage and implements physical security safeguards for the protection of personnel and property.
Prepares and maintains policy and procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors' access to restricted records and materials. Maintains classified document account. Prepares assessments involving possible security violations and initiates measures to correct security deficiencies. Prepares, issues and maintains DD254s. Provides input/review of RFPs. Supervise Security Specialists in the process of personnel clearances, special access requests and other personnel clearance actions. Responsible for all Proprietary Programs within facility, ensuring internal compliance for DoD and Proprietary Customers. Performs additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Please send cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com . If you have questions please call (301) 986-8008 serious inquiries only!
- Facility Security Officer (FSO) Certification
- 5(+) years DoD contractor Security environment required
- Thorough knowledge of the NISPOM, NISPOM Supplement, ....
- Knowledge of supporting security disciplines, including document control, visit certs, personnel security processing, and security processes and procedures
- CSSO course attendance a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Highly experienced in interfacing with Government customers and executive management
- Strong and effective leadership skills
- US Citizenship is required
- 4 years ago - save job