The Manager of Pilot Programsworks closely across all levels of clinical and support services leadership to identify opportunities to increase CTCA brand standards. This individual works closely with the hospital Lean teams in order to help guide pilot programs, including the development of program timelines, evaluation metrics, deliverables, and communication across the enterprise of both successes and failures.
Management and Oversight of Pilot Programs
Assist in Maintaining How To Manual
- Work closely with hospital sites to identify innovative practices for clinical and support services that are candidates for pilots
- Manage pilot definition, implementation and metric evaluation in order to determine suitability for enterprise-wide adoption
- Drive adoption of innovation, best practice and consistent delivery of care across the enterprise
- Maintain pilot schedule
- Communicate pilot results across the organization
- Assist in integrating successful pilots across the enterprise
Manage Special Projects
- Work with Brand Managers to maintain the BAP How to Manual
- Assist in integrating pilot content into Manual
- Work with AVP to manage other project initiatives.
- Must have at least 6 years healthcare experience
- Understanding of CTCA clinical model, business model, and organizational structure necessary
- Project management professional certification or significant project management experience successfully delivering complex projects is required
- LEAN/Six Sigma Greenbelt training required
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of healthcare quality improvement
- Knowledge of healthcare publications
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Relationship management skills
- Extensive and thorough knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Must be able to learn and use various software programs.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Experience in healthcare (CTCA or External)
- Graduate degree preferred - MBA, MHA
Cancer Treatment Centers of America - 14 months ago
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years,...