Flexible? Friendly? Fast on your feet? That's a great start. Accurate? Accountable? Self Directed? These traits can take you places. Our claims operations are the focal point of handling information about services patients receive and they way those services get paid. It's complex, detailed work. It's fast paced challenge. It's a job that calls on you to be thoughtful, resourceful, team-driven and customer-focused. To put it mildly, there is never a dull moment.
Positions in this function are responsible for all related aspects of claim system processes and claim business rules. Includes claims systems utilization, capacity analyses/planning and reporting. Includes claims-related business and systems analysis. Ensures data integrity, data security and process optimization.
- Perform capacity planning and reporting
- Claims related and business system analysis
- Responsible for all aspects of quality assurance
- Create and edit requirements, specifications, cost benefit analysis and recommendations to proposed solutions
- Facilitate development of process documentation
- Analyzes and investigates.
- Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- 2+ years VB.net programming experience; i.e. writing and creating systems, someone who is very familiar with the processing and is very well-read with the thread of the processing, etc.
- 1+ year of web application development experience; i.e. someone who is familiar working with an application that is web based, updating and writing bits of codes, etc.
- 1+ year of experience working in an analytical role; i.e. working with process flows, someone who is familiar with the analyzing work. etc.
- Experiencing programming in Visual Studio
- Past experience in process mapping
- Working knowledge of Macro Express
- 2+ years web application development experience
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
UnitedHealthcare, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, is comprised of three specialized businesses dedicated to meeting the health care benefits needs of individuals and groups; all part of something greater, but each with a specialized focus:
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual works with individuals, small businesses and large multi-site employers to provide innovative, affordable benefits services.
UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is focused on serving Americans over the age of 50. It is the largest business dedicated to meeting the growing health and well-being needs of aging individuals in the nation, serving one in five Medicare beneficiaries through a comprehensive and diversified array of products and services through four industry-leading businesses.
UnitedHealthcare Community & State provides high-quality, personalized, public-sector health care programs that help local government agencies improve health outcomes for millions of children and low-income and disabled individuals at an affordable cost.
Together, we're removing the barriers that keep people from receiving the kind of quality health care that makes a difference. We focus on Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance as we empower people to achieve better health and well-being.
Come grow and thrive in our culture of innovation and ideas. Because there is no opportunity greater than the quest to help people live healthier lives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we...