WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
- Responsible for development and implementation of marketing programs or projects that support organizational marketing objectives
- Works individually or within a team to analyze market conditions, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, conduct marketing tests, etc
- Plans, creates and/or produces marketing communications and/or promotional materials to implement marketing projects and programs
- Coordinates and develops communication strategies and messages for customer audience
- Develops applications from customer profiling, segmentation, geographic analysis, customer retention and customer acquisition methodologies
- Collects and analyzes data to identify market trends and potentials, user biases and preferences, etc
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Understands and can navigate the organization by knowing who, how, and when to contact specific stakeholders
- Previous project management experience helpful
- Familiarity with company products/services and marketing strategies
ITEMS OF NOTE
- Job often requires travel, by driving a motor vehicle and/or via commercial transportation to field office, conventions, and industry meetings
- May work irregular hours due to deadlines
This position will be part of the newly formed Innovation Team. The analyst selected for this position will work in the "Go-to-Market" function which has broad responsibilities to support market enablement strategies for the team's innovation efforts.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated:
Pace with Results
Ideal candidates will have experience in the following:
New Product Development and Introduction
Functional Business Operations Experience
Virtual workers not considered at this time.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
State Farm - 17 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...