nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes mail.
- Processes routine items and records.
- Answers phones and takes messages or provides information.
- Operates various office equipment.
- Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Gain an understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Liaison between Public Relations and HR
- Attend/assist at job fairs, diversity recruiting
- Assist recruiting with compliance activities
- Organizing new hire orientation
- Maintenance of accurate records
- Prepare new hire orientation packages for new hires
- Assist HR team in filing pertinent documents in personnel files
- Audit new hire paperwork and collect missing forms
- Candidate will handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Adhere to all FCC/EEO compliance mandates
- Other duties to be assigned as determined by the HR department
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Candidates currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program at a Junior or Senior level standing in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, oral and organization skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
Comcast - 2 years ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...