WHAT ARE THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION?
- Provides information and analysis on competitors and market drivers
- Identifies trends, market potential, competitive forces and penetration/segmentation strategies
- Works with clients to analyze needs for information and converts them into action items, requests or projects
- Conducts various phases of global business analysis, including: Proposes/Designs proactive analysis, Searches for internal and/or external information, Interprets/analyzes results, Reports results/recommends actions, Disseminates/communicates result
- Participates on internal State Farm projects or working group committees as assigned by management
WHAT KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS ARE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS POSITION?
- Knowledgeable of fundamental concepts of research
- Strong communication skills
ITEMS OF NOTE
Customer Feedback Analyst - Social Media
The Customer Experience Monitoring group at State Farm is building a new voice of the customer team and is seeking an Analyst that focuses on Social Media feedback for this team. In this role, you will be responsible for the analysis of customers' expectations, preferences, and aversions as it pertains to their interactions with State Farm. You will collaborate with other analysts and professionals within the organization to articulate customer wants and needs in order for the company to enhance its customer experience. This team will be located in Atlanta, GA, and will be part of a start-up opportunity that represents an extension of a large existing research team in Bloomington, IL.
The skills required for this position are typically associated with a Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field. Ideal candidates should have:
* Experience and use of a variety of different social media platforms.
* Knowledge and experience in monitoring and extracting social media data
* Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated ability to explain important issues
* Ability to interact and collaborate effectively with State Farm associates at all levels of the organization
* An understanding of the insurance and/or financial services industry is preferred
Key Job Responsibilities
* Define and execute on a specific social media strategy that includes the monitoring and interpretation of social media insights and trends that impact customers' experiences with State Farm
* Analyze customer feedback that is being collected through a variety of sources, including persistent surveys, customer-initiated feedback options, and social media
* Meet with internal and external clients to identify and connect findings to business and operational results, at times working closely to determine root causes related to customer pain points.
* Communicate results to interdisciplinary project teams, business partners, and leadership and various levels within the organization.
* Utilize statistical analysis packages (SAS, SPSS, etc.) to perform analyses.
* Translate findings into recommendations.
* Develop strategies that connect customer feedback trends (collected on a day-to-day basis) with traditional research studies.
* Stay current on consumer trends with regard to the insurance and financial services industry.
BENEFITS: TOTAL REWARDS
Our Total Rewards benefits package includes:
You may also be eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, Vision, 401(k) Plan (Savings & Thrift in Canada), Credit Union, a fully funded retirement pension plan, and more.
To search for more information on careers in the U.S., visit statefarm.com/careers. To search for more information on careers in Canada, visit statefarm.ca/careers.
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual merit reviews
- Annual bonus potential
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer
State Farm® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the road is insured with State Farm....