Bare Escentuals: This position is responsible for promoting the girlfriend experience and building a client based business. Demonstrates exceptional client service and selling skills. Knows personal Average Dollar Sale, Units per Transaction and Sales per Hour and the impact personal performance has on Boutique performance.. Fosters a collaborative and cooperative work environment, ensuring a positive internal and external client experience. Trains new hires on Point of Sale and other operational processes. Opens and closes the store during vacations and peak business. Assumes the role of Sales Leader when needed.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment for the client, focusing on the fun factor, the girlfriend experience with equal focus in driving top line sales.
- Uses ice-breakers to build relationships with clients. Asks open-ended, probing questions to gain understanding of skin care and other beauty needs. Confirms the client needs, offering products through demonstration and education. Confirms choices and closes the sale.
- Consistently utilizes company tools and resources, building a client based business and following up accordingly.
- Meets/exceeds all personal goals. Acts as a role model delivering consistent and exemplary service.
- Assumes the role of Sales Leader as needed. Follows-up with Store Manager to discuss observations, feedback and concerns.
- Assists in the maintenance of merchandising/display/marketing standards and that store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the maintenance of consistent standards of cleanliness, maintenance and organization.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Follows all policies and procedures. Immediately reports any variances to Store Managers, District Manager, Store Operations or Human Resources.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as requested.
- Assists in the prescreening of Beauty Ambassadors and auditions.
- Refers qualified Beauty Ambassadors to management.
- Trains new hires on Point of Sale and operational tasks.
- Works with other Beauty Ambassadors to improve performance through peer coaching, team selling, encouragement and feedback.
- Maintains open/flexible availability at all times.
- Consistently follows the Bare Escentuals Appearance Guidelines.
- Creates and ensures an environment where all employees are treated fairly and respectfully.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years retail experience, previous sales experience required.
- Cosmetic experience and clientele experience a plus.
- Excellent client service, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Able to work 2 night and weekends and have flexible availability. Must be available a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
Bare Escentuals - 23 months ago
The foundation that launched the mineral makeup revolution, Bare Escentuals is more than just a beauty company. Since opening our first...