Summary: Supervises the activities of the front desk in a manner which will maximize guest service and staff productivity while minimizing cost. Assists the assistant hotel managers and hotel manager in the administration of the department.
• Monitors the operation of the front desk, tour and travel lobby and VIP areas to ensure efficiency and that the best possible service is provided to guests. Makes suggestions to management to improve operations as necessary.
• Assists in investigating and correcting shortages and errors
• Works with hotel managers in planning for hotel and casino promotions, special events and sales groups to ensure maximum utilization of room and block rates
• Investigates and resolves customer complaints and comments and follows up with involved associates and hotel managers to resolve the matter to the customer’s satisfaction
• Assists in maintaining established credit policies
• Assists hotel managers when agents cash-out, including counting and transporting banks to appropriate areas
• Performs the duties of a guest service representative as needed
• High school diploma
• One year previous hotel experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Required Work Cards
• Walking and standing (50% of the time)
• Ability to communicate via radios
• Vision (critical)
• Typically sit at a desk or table
• Frequently lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
• Regularly drives motor vehicle
American Casino & Entertainment Properties
- 2 years ago - save job