Basic Function: The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for collaborating with the Recruiters to identify and place the best and the most qualified candidates into MHS job opportunities. Responsible for providing customer service to applicants and candidates for employment at Memorial by providing timely sourcing, screening, and funneling of applicants to Recruiters. Responsible for completing pre-interview requirements of applicants in compliance with MHS hiring practices and all federal, state and local employment regulations. Responsible for conducting all post-offer requirements to complete candidate's placement as an MHS employee.
Requirements of this position include:
1. Associate's Degree in Human Resources or related field required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years experience in customer service, administrative support, or office management.
3. Superior customer service skills.
4. Excellent communication in both written and verbal format.
5. Creativity in solving issues within appropriate parameters, utilizing critical thinking skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office computer applications for email, reports, documents, presentations, charts, spreadsheets, and correspondence.
7. Knowledge and familiarity of relevant EEO/Labor Laws such as Title VII, NLRA, ADEA, ADA, and other such regulations preferred.
8. Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple priorities and the ability to work independently.
9. Light physical effort.
Memorial Hermann, a not-for-profit health care system, provides quality, comprehensive programs and services for a person's whole life....