Additional Information: Full benefits, Bonus, Relocation assistance available.
Onsite: On location at the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.
Description: This is a unique chance to work with the world's largest provider of global marketing and media research. With offices in more than 100 countries, diverse talent, and a simple, integrated operation for more than 50 years, the company has established the industry benchmarks for research integrity, data precision, methodological efficiency, and innovation. Their extensive databases and market-shaping research provide the most comprehensive view of consumer behavior.
Without limit of industry or time-zone, the company captures consumer activity at every level – from smartphones to television, from online videos to shopping carts. By joining their team, you are joining a world-known, dynamic, and innovative company, whose talent fostering philosophy ensures continuous growth and career development of everyone involved.
- Analyze, develop, test, and support highly complex application software;
- Develop and maintain software applications ensuring high-quality standards with minimal defects.
- Experience in Java development (3+ years);
- Experience with web services and related protocols (XML);
- Experience with software version control / configuration management tools;
- Experience with open source Java / Spring framework and tools;
- Experience with n-tier on-line framework, J2EE;
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and deep experience with SQL over JDBC;
- Experience leading development teams;
- Expert ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills to solve complex design and coding problems;
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents only.
Vitaver & Associates - 19 months ago