Universal McCann is a worldwide leader in advertising communications, specializing in Media Planning and Buying services. We are dedicated to delivering sustainable communications solutions through engagement innovation and accountable creativity.
The Senior Manager, Integrated Investment (Associate Digital Media Director) is responsible for managing a team in developing, executing, and monitoring online media plans for clients as well as developing and executing cross-discipline communications planning.
- Display strong leadership skills that will motivate staff and create a positive and productive work environment
- Act as primary agency contact with client (non day-to-day affairs)
- Responsible for full media management of all accounts assuring that all necessary marketing direction and advertising strategy is provided, thorough and clearly understood
- Monitor group workflow to assure that commitments are met and assignments are matched to skill level of team member
- Work with key media to maintain strong relationships and to stay on top of industry trends
- Understand and work within all company policies and procedures, but recommend change where necessary
- Continually strive to lead group in developing innovative media solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- 5-7 years experience in media planning including 3-5 years management experience required
- Experience in multiple business categories preferred
- Extensive experience writing and presenting relevant information
- Understanding of marketing and communications process
It is the Policy of Universal McCann, a division of the Interpublic Group, to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment with regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
IPG Media Brands - 10 months ago