- Manages and conducts training for all levels of supervision and management.
- Evaluates and selects appropriate training consultant, program and material to fulfill specific departmental needs.
- Coordinates scheduling and delivery of training.
- Coordinates, with department managers, the writing/development of training manuals/aids.
- Guides individual management development planning and follow through.
- Prepares annual needs analysis for planning training budget. Performs within budgetary guidelines.
- Assists in field coaching with sales reps.
- Leads department wide sales training at weekly sales meetings.
- Minimum 3-5 years training/trainer experience.
- Strong in digital sales knowledge/ability to train reps on multi-media sales platforms.
- College graduate.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate effective interfacing with all levels of employees.
- Excellent organizational abilities.
Journal Communications - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard