The Inventory Analyst plays a key role within our Inventory Control team by monitoring and analyzing our availability of spare parts and maintaining the right inventory mix to satisfy customer demand.
Your main responsibilities include :
- Reviewing and updating item level stocking parameters (such as stock policy, and lot size and reorder point) on a monthly basis.
- Analyzing inventory aging and proposing inventory returns to vendors and scrap exercises on a monthly basis.
- Setting up inventory reports to identify overstock causes and to minimize returns to vendors, scrapping costs, and provision for inventory obsolescence costs.
- Manage parameters for stock on request parts
- Approve branch transfers and coordinate arrival with internal RMA department
- Assist the Inventory Manager with daily availability reporting of spare parts, and identifying and addressing root causes for inventory shortages.
- Assist with coordinating and organizing yearly physical inventory.
- Monitor the future demand of customer projects, recommend replenishment orders to ensure availability of specialty parts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Bachelors degree in Business Administration or similar .
Solid Excel knowledge, with exposure to ERP systems (SAP, BPCS) being a plus.
Possess a positive, can-do, can-learn, attitude with an analytical background.
* Equal Opportunity Employer*