Requisition #: 51812
Job Title: Insurance Account Executive - Inside Sales
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Are you as "die hard" tenacious in Sales, as we are in advancing your future?
You have an uncommon gift - you approach each day with uncanny sales savvy that allows you to talk to decision-makers about products, handle their hesitation and show them how what you're offering is going to contribute to their effectiveness. You've achieved, but do you want more?
What you need is an uncommon company that goes to the same lengths as you do and provides you with the same dedication that you give your customers. A company that cares about what you need and goes out of its way to make sure you get it - with the same level of enthusiasm and determination as you put into every call.
ADP recognizes that a talented inside sales professional deserves a good base salary with generous incentives and individualized training that helps you take advantage of your strengths-and strengthen your weaknesses. Plus, ADP offers growth opportunities that will take you beyond your quota to the next level as a professional.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc., is one of the largest providers of HR, payroll, tax and benefit administration solutions to employers around the world. Over 80% of Fortune 500 companies and over 90% of Fortune 100 companies use at least one of our services.
Associate Insurance Account Executive
- Responsible for the sales of ADP's insurance products to new and existing clients within a defined geographical territory.
- Prospects the entire territory by maximizing the opportunity afforded by sales leads generated from a variety of resources.
- Obtains pertinent underwriting information from prospects. Applies to insurance carriers on behalf of prospective clients for desired insurance products.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Because our Associates are the key to our success, we put extraordinary emphasis on providing you with continual training and personal development support. Our environment is fast-paced, non-bureaucratic and sensitive to work / family and flexible scheduling issues. With our support, you'll be empowered to succeed. That's what sets us apart and can set you apart as you rise in your field.
- BA/BS Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years of sales experience, preferably in the payroll or insurance field.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Allentown, PA
Job Category: Sales
Area of Interest: Inside Sales
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...