Masimo is a recognized leader in the design, manufacture and worldwide sales and marketing of innovative noninvasive monitoring solutions. Masimo relies on its talented and committed workforce to achieve its mission to provide innovative solutions that improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of care. Masimo offers a dynamic, passionate, and rewarding environment for those with extraordinary character, skills, and a commitment to excellence.
Sales – Acute Care Regional Vice President
We have an exciting opportunity for a Vice President/Director level sales leader to join our management team and be responsible for driving significant sales growth in Masimo’s non-invasive wireless Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring solutions. This individual will lead a team of Area Sales Managers selling Masimo’s suite of monitoring solutions to hospitals and health systems within an assigned region. In addition, this position will be responsible for further developing and building senior level client relationships, launching strategic sales initiatives and accurately track and forecast revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Recruit, develop and lead a regional team of Area Sales Managers to identify business opportunities while managing and driving resources to close business and maximize revenue. Manage your sales team to ensure success throughout the entire sales cycle.
- Provide leadership and day-to-day direction of your sales team including pipeline and performance management and reporting.
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans to penetrate existing accounts and generate business in new accounts by selling new technology solutions to Hospitals, Physicians and Clinicians.
- Strategically drive activities to strengthen client relationships and support growth initiatives.
- Manage region portfolio to exceed assigned revenue, profit and contribution quotas.
- Apply knowledge of the Electronic Medical Device industry and market trends to identify key prospects and business opportunities.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with client prospects and business partners at the executive level to create awareness and understanding of Masimo and our capabilities.
- Promote Masimo’s technology by understanding, articulating and demonstrating its many advantages versus our competitors. Understand and respond to complex customer requirements.
- Depending on region, 50% to 75% travel may be required
Experience, Skills, and Education Requirements :
- Strong undergraduate and/or graduate academic credentials preferred
- Proven success hitting sales goals in a high growth organization
- Proven competency selling new technologies that require a change in clinical processes in the medical device or pharmaceutical arena strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to attract, retain, and drive high caliber sales talent
- Eight to ten years as a strong leader with proven coaching and team building abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills with ability to articulate complex and key concepts to multiple types of decision makers
- Highly organized and self-motivated with both a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated customer advocate and team player
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence
We are proud to offer a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EEOE and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
Masimo - 2 years ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...