Sr. Account Executive - HomeNet Automotive - Cincinnati, OH-130237
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for generating revenue within their prospect territory. The successful Senior Account Executive will develop quality business within a market area. These sales professionals work to distinguish themselves and HomeNet through their knowledge of the industry and their customers.
- Call on and visit auto dealerships to sell the “process” of creating effective online advertisements for their inventory and the functionality of HomeNet products and services.
- Distribute all HomeNet authorized follow up and marketing material as designated by supervisor.
- Overcomes challenges through the creation of innovative solutions.
- Reaches the decision maker of the dealership (GM or Owner) and demonstrates the value of the opportunity HomeNet provides the dealership.
- Attend tradeshows to work HomeNet’s booth and perform live demonstrations of HomeNet products and services at tradeshows and “in field”.
- Uses Customer Relationship Management system to track progress and identify opportunities for revenue.
- Attend daily sales training calls with supervisor and/or other sales reps.
- Completes documentation within the HomeNet’s CRM daily.
- 5+ years proven experience in a sales revenue generation role required.
- Prior outside sales and service experience required.
- Knowledge of the territory’s competitive landscape preferred.
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems, or comparable tools, to generate and present the most appropriate information/reports.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Demonstrated closing and consulting skills.
- Overnight travel may be required.
Primary Location: US-OH-Cincinnati
- 2 years ago - save job
Our mission at AutoTrader.com is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Our site is...