Perform Both Shop & Field Repairs
· This will include the safe and efficient repair of service and warranty repair work on both new and used equipment.
· Complete machine inspections to determine necessary repairs.
· Fill out Image Trend Job in detail for each service call performed.
· Provide feedback on trends identified and offer corrective action suggestions.
· Responsibilities include installation and troubleshooting, hydraulic, chassis and powertrain on several types of application equipment.
· Installation and trouble shooting of precision products as offered by Hagie Manufacturing Company.
· Computer skills preferred
· Field service work will be required
· Possible overnight travel expected
· Individual must maintain valid drivers license in good standing.
· All tools required to perform this job will be provided by Hagie on a one time basis.
Experience and Skills:
·The ideal candidate will have a minimum two-year degree or certificate in diesel or automotive technologies and have experience working on agricultural equipment. You will need good customer service and computer skills plus be a self-starter and take a great amount of pride in your work.
Number of Openings:
Years of Experience:
2 - 5 Years
Level of Education:
Starting Date :
Hagie Manufacturing is a leader in the agricultural industry in providing crop protection solutions to customers in the form of high...