The intern will provide support to the internal Finance team in both the Accounting department and other corresponding departments within Finance (such as Treasury and Reporting).
The position is based in Arlington, VA and is metro accessible, and we will ONLY CONSIDER LOCAL CANDIDATES in the area please.
Other duties may include but are not limited to:
- Clerical duties include scanning, mailing, FedEx-ing, pulling and distributing documents as requested
- Preparation of reconciliations and other schedules in support of year-end audit
- Participate in set up, data entry and testing associated of the Blackline (reconciliation) system as a System Admin
- Pull sourcing data for audit staff as needed.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking
- Analysis of data as needed – Excel
- Data entry
- Special projects
- Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Deliver work in accordance to project deadlines
- Deliver timely on deliverables for others in the team to meet or exceed expectations
- Increase efficiency within teams by identifying ways to improve processes
Towers Watson is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- Pursuing a Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, or related field.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative
- Strong written, verbal and quantitative skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of responsiveness.
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
Towers Watson - 9 months ago
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk...