Job Id 10145 - Posted 05/04/2012 - Marketing - Americas - United States - Colorado - Englewood
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Market Research Analyst position in our Englewood, CO location.
The Market Research Analyst will process owner for all sales and marketing data modeling and reports that use Arrow ECS and end-user transactional (pos) data. This position will work in conjunction with the VP of Marketing to build analytical marketing models to help measure marketing data.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with IT/DW team to maintain end user records. Data will be used to examine, analyze and compile statistical data. Design specialized reports to streamline analysis.
- Contribute to building and implementing Business Intelligence strategy, goals and initiatives with focus on potential market opportunity, market penetration and customer valuation models.
- Work in conjunction with VP of Marketing to build analytical marketing models to facilitate measuring marketing ROI, Market Basket Analysis, Propensity, share of wallet, CLV, churn, offer optimization, campaign efficiency, etc.
- Work closely with ECS Data Warehouse Team to enhance and improve end-user records database.
- Work closely with finance to qualify and disseminate external customer market performance measures and profitability and competitive intelligence data.
- Gathers, analyzes and compares competitor data and pricing to that of organization.
- Works closely with external providers such as NPD and Gartner to integrate secondary source data into market and competitive intelligence analytical models
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 5 years related experience
- Finance and/or statistics background
- Proficiency with statistical tools and software
- Outstanding leadership and teaching ability
- Consultative selling ability and public presentation skills
- Proven ability to communicate ideas to senior leadership
- Successful change management experience
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Arrow - 12 months ago
Arrow Electronics knows its target market. The company is a leading global distributor of electronic components and computer products, along...