Overall Objective: Responsible for performance tuning, leading and developing highly complex reports, systems, and processes in the enterprise data warehouse.
- Responsible for PL/SQL and SQL performance tuning
- Contribute to data management planning, development, implementation and maintenance
- Define, implement, and enforce database design standards
- Assist and support team with development best practices
- Responsible for technical development and testing of systems, processes, and procedures in an Oracle Data warehouse.
- Responsible for developing and administering back-end ETL applications, as well as technical troubleshooting and support of these tools.
- Design, develop, and maintain Oracle aggregates and reporting structures.
- Maintain and analyze users, schemas, grants and permissions to maintain security of the applications.
- Ensuring the data quality of the data warehouse with thorough testing and research.
- Duties include modelling and design of the data warehouse and it’s interconnections to various legacy systems and other databases.
- Provide advanced in-depth expertise of Oracle structures and database behaviour to provide highly complex analysis of the data warehouse.
- Additional responsibilities as outlined by manager
- 6+ Years Oracle development experience (specifically with Oracle, PL/SQL Performance Tuning)
- Expert in data warehousing
- Familiarity with several other technical areas.
- Strong design skills
- Strong design review and code-review skills
- Project management skills
- 4 year degree preferred (computer science)
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 12 months ago