Analog Design Engineer
As an Analog Design Engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will develop custom analog circuits for a variety of new memory devices currently being designed at Micron. This position requires demonstrated custom analog design experience.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performing mixed-signal design engineering of critical circuits including design, modeling, and verification of custom circuits used in the next generation of Micron memory system controllers
- Overseeing the circuit layout and verify post-layout performance as well as integration into the full chip-level assembly
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Significant recent experience with analog design, and exposure to digital design. Analog PLL (phase-lock-loop) circuit design experience is a plus
- Experience with circuit verification and optimization, layout floor-planning, and verification of parasitic extractions of the circuits
- Proficiency performing analog, mixed signal, and co-sim simulations using standard industry simulators
- Familiarity with Cadence ADE, Spectre simulator, and Calibre LVS/DRC tools
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to other design peers in verbal and written form
- Demonstrate a high level of self-motivation
- Experience with multi-gigabit CMOS and SOI technology
BSEE plus 5+ years custom IC circuit design experience.
Mar 11, 2013
Micron Technology is one of the largest memory chip makers in the world. It makes DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory), NAND Flash, and NOR...