UNIFIRST CORPORATION, a national leader with over 70
years of experience specializing in the rental, lease
and sale of uniforms, protective apparel, corporate
apparel, and facility services products to over 200,000
customers across the United States, Canada, Mexico and
Europe. We presently have a need for a SALES
REPRESENTATIVE TRAINEE to service our existing customers
and database process.
The Sales Trainee will work closely with the Sales
Manager and Sales Representatives to get full
understanding of the business. The main purpose of this
position is to prepare the right candidate to become a
member of our Outside Sales team. The right candidate
will have a willingness to work hard, demonstrate
perseverance, determination and self-discipline. College
degree or sales experience a plus. Knowledge and skills
in Microsoft Office is necessary. If you are highly
motivated, possess a strong work ethic and want to
establish a career with an industry leader in a growing
market, then we want to hear from you!
alert to new accounts prospects throughout the
- Provide support to other sales team members by being
market area and referring the necessary information
to the appropriate representative.
establishing a marketing presence, researching and
- Builds service contract sales opportunities by
collecting competitive information, and developing
recommendations and solutions, present new product
- Call on current customers to identify needs, present
lines and service support systems, and obtain new
additional business within the complete service
territory, with the objective to achieve or exceed
provided, interviewing key customer personnel,
- Develops accounts by tracking and analyzing services
identifying and evaluating additional needs,
identifying and evaluating new opportunities.
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
- Enhances department and organization reputation by
different requests, exploring opportunities to add
value to job accomplishments.
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug
…And many more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Discounted employee purchase program
- College degree or sales experience a plus
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office is
UniFirst Corporation is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...