Joint Expeditionary Tactical Trainer (JETT) Lead Position
Location: Norfolk, VA
A-T Solutions delivers a full continuum of innovative solutions that meet critical security challenges in technology, training, maritime operations, intelligence and mission support. A-T Solutions has been honored to receive Inc. Hire Power Award that ranks us among top 50 in U.S.A. for Job Creation (2012), ranked #42 on Washington’s Business Journal’s list of 50 Fastest Growing Companies (2012), ranked #33 on Washington Business Journal’s Government Technology Contractor’s list (2012), and placed on the Inc. Magazine list of 500/5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies for six consecutive years.
- Coordinate with the training audience during unit, staff and fleet training events to ensure the JETT is set up to meet all training requirements.
- Coordinate with the other commands within FST (CSFTL, TTGL, II Marine expeditionary force (MEF) Simulation Center, Marine air-ground task force (MAGTF) Staff Training Program (MSTP), etc.) to ensure interoperability and supportability between the individual and collective systems.
- Ensure the systems contained within the JETT are as up-to-date as technically and economically feasible, to include all IA/Security and modernization efforts.
- Provide synthetic training program expertise and advice to Commander, EWTGL.
- Act as JETT war-game director for locally sponsored exercises.
A-T Solutions, Inc. attracts the most highly motivated and qualified professionals in the Anti/Counter Terrorism industry. We appreciate the importance of high caliber professionals and offer an attractive salary and benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, life and Disability Insurance; 401K, Flexible Spending Accounts, paid time off, and holidays to ensure the highest quality of life for our employees. A Career with our world-class team at A-T Solutions, Inc. offers unparalleled opportunities for growth with one of America’s finest business organizations.
- Shall have significant experience using JSAF and MTWS in a training environment.
- Shall have prior experience as a network engineer.
- Shall have experience in the use of C4I systems including: TBMCS, JADOCS, Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC), and GCCS-M.
- Shall have prior expeditionary operational experience. MEU tour is preferred
Integrity - ‘Doing the right thing all the time!’
Persistent possession of and steadfast adherence to high moral principles and professional standards and conduct.
Commitment – ‘Following through to the end!’
The pledge of courage, passion, time, energy and resolve to see things through to their desired outcome.
Quality Performance – ‘Excellence above expectations!’
Distinctive devotion to the services and products delivered to our Customers…Our Guarantee!
A-T Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
A-T Solutions, Inc. - 23 months ago