Business System Analyst I - AR XIX
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system changes based on both user needs and understanding of requirements obtained through research
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using established processes and tools.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to client and team members in support of project delivery.
- Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- Operates as a team member. Advise on methods to improve business processes.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment. May lead the training of clients and peers.
- Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or a Master's degree, earned within the past 12 months.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong verbal communication skills, including presentations to small groups and ensuring consistent understanding among interested parties
- Strong written communication skills, ability to describe complex concepts in language that non-technical staff and system end users can understand
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to decompose high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information;
- Ability to deal with ambiguity ensuring consistent understanding across users
- Applying creativity to solving complex problems;
- Ability to build relationships and working collaboratively
- Experience as a business analyst in the healthcare industry including healthcare claims processing and/or payment, is a plus
United States-Arkansas-Little Rock
HP - 23 months ago
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...