The Admissions Representative SeniorA interfaces with prospective students in support of their decision to attend/select a school and communicates the philosophy and features of the school, serving as an advocate for prospective students. An Admissions Representative Senior A has acquired a superior level of the knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to achieve a higher level of continued success in the Admissions function. As such, an Admissions Representative Senior A is expected to achieve and maintain a high level of quantitative and qualitative results as set for an Admissions Representative Senior A in an accurate, professional, and compliant/ethical manner using school-approved admission processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews with prospective students. Evaluates the prospective student’s needs, interests and qualifications while providing clear and concise information to help the prospective student make an informed decision to attend or not attend the school. Presents information regarding the school’s programs and tuition in a factual and ethical manner
- Consistently achieves the expected goals and objectives of a suite of quantitative and qualitative metrics as defined for the Admissions Representative Senior A position including, but not limited to: Enrollments, Starts, Conversion Rate, Show Rate, Schedule/Queue Adherence, Script Adherence, Compliance, the CEC Standards and Product/Program Knowledge
- Professionally assists prospective students through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting standards and requirements. The major components of the process being the setting of the appointment, interviewing the student, facilitating and processing the enrollment, setting the proper expectations, providing information about and facilitating attendance at new student orientation, and the start of class
- Presents information in a factual and ethical manner regarding the school’s programs and tuition.
- Adheres to daily queue and/or outlined schedule
- Consistently operates within, and is measured to, the school’s expected behaviors: Collaboration and Teamwork, Execution, Communication, Student-Centered, Integrity, Drive, Adaptability and Change Management, and Decision Making
- Partners with departments outside of Admissions including Financial Aid and the office of the Registrar to ensure the delivery of a high level of service to every student
- Upholds all school policies, procedures, integrity, and ethical standards
- Intermediate computer skills – experience with Microsoft (WORD, Excel, Outlook) required
- Demonstrable organizational and time management skills – ability to multi-task
- Ability to achieve success individually and as part of a team in a highly structured, well-defined work environment
- Possesses excellent verbal communication skills, particularly telephonic – and good written communication skills
- Persistence combined with a positive attitude and approach to work and others – self-motivating work style
- Mature, positive and collaborative interpersonal skills
- Possesses a thorough and deep knowledge of all applicable school systems and tools, and uses them effectively: the Inquiry Management System, Program Central, Slideshow, Virtual Campus, Stitch-in Site, ADM, Ellen, IEX, and PeopleSoft
- Possesses a thorough and demonstrable level of knowledge of school programs for an Admissions Representative Senior A, with a demonstrated ability to match a prospective students needs to the correct program fit
- Possesses a deep understanding of the school’s knowledge and accreditation standards
- Successfully completes admissions certification, compliance and product knowledge checks for the Admissions Representative Senior A level
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- 3 – 4 years relevant sales experience; minimum 2 years in relationship and/or consultative sales
Sanford-Brown in Hazelwood is a career-oriented college located in Hazelwood, MO. Since its beginning in 1998, the goal of this college has...