The retail office manager is responsible for completing all business processes and operations in the Retail Sales Center. In addition, the Office Manager regularly meets with customers, inspectors, factory reps, and contractors while coordinating and scheduling improvements to reach a goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
The Office Manager:
- coordinates and organizes loan submittals and closing with our customers
- maintains accounts payable and receivable
- manages payroll and additional billing as required
- conducts loan closings and insurance signing meetings
- serves as the liaison between the building center, service department, the sales force and most importantly, the customer
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a complex deadline-oriented environment
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- General knowledge of property and casualty insurance coverage.
- Prior experience processing mortgage loans is helpful.
- Solid understanding of accounts payable and receivables.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service skills a must!
- High School Diploma
- 2 year Degree preferred
Palm Harbor Homes - 2 years ago
Cavco's constructions keep customers covered, whether they're at home, work, or vacation. Cavco Industries designs, makes, and...