The Strategic Solutions Consultant (SSC) is responsible for supporting Major Account and assigned District-Based Strategic Accounts, driving document management solutions, Business Process Automation, consulting, installation services, IT Services and net-new software maintenance. The Strategic Solutions Consultant will deliver value by differentiating Ricoh's Professional and IT Services capabilities to current and new Major Account customers. The Strategic Solutions Consultant will champion Ricoh's Business Process Improvement software and services. The SSC will work with District sales teams to drive solutions for Managed Document Services and Enterprise Services opportunities and provide educational support to our District Major Account teams and assigned Strategic Account teams. The SSC will assist Sales Managers with developing, driving and supporting a total solution-based sales approach as part of any equipment offering. The Strategic Solutions Consultant will work with the District Field Sales Trainers, supporting new Professional and IT Services offerings. The Strategic Solutions Consultant will drive growth initiatives and provide lower cost, high return technology to differentiate Ricoh from competition.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Drive and evangelize the value of Document Management, IT Services and Business Process solutions
- Sell document management, Business Process Automation solutions, Consulting, Installation and IT Services
- Leverage Ricoh Practice Groups and BPA Group to provide Competitive Differentiation
- Educate assigned sales teams on positioning Ricoh's Document Management, Business Process IT and Consulting Services to drive competitive differentiation
- Leverage Case Studies and repeatable solutions designed for Major Account Customers
- Support repeatable solutions sales opportunities with quick-turn proposals and building a MDS complementary solution strategy
- Pre-Sales call preparation with account teams and managers
- Own and deliver roll-out of new offerings and services to assigned MAE teams and accounts through sales team meetings and WebEx
- Drive Software Maintenance and Support annuity sales in new accounts; expand annuity opportunities in existing accounts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
- Four-year college degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Requires at least 5-7 years successful sales experience, at least 3 of which is complex solutions and services sales experience into IT environments
- 2 years project management or sales management experience preferred.
- Experience calling on a variety of accounts including mid-size and smaller firms.
- Experience working with a minimum $1 million annual quota preferred.
- MCSE certification
Ricoh - 19 months ago
Ricoh Americas represents Japan's Ricoh Company in Central America, North America, and South America. The unit markets, sells, and...