About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in Utilities & Infrastructures, Industries & Machine Manufacturers, Non-residential Buildings, Data Centres & Networks and in Residential. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group's 130,000 plus employees achieved sales of 22.4 billion euros in 2011, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations make the most of their energy. www.schneider-electric.com
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Business Process Analyst- Content Management & Customer Requirements in our West Kingston, RI location.
The Business Process Analyst- Content Management & Customer Requirements will be responsible for supporting the Global Director Web Strategy & Programs in creating a content management strategy and working to support the business in defining their specific requirements on the web. This role will spend at least half of their time working with the business to define project requirements for web projects of all sizes, and communicate them to the development team in a way they can act upon them. The individual will also have a hand in the development and implementation of a web content management strategy, and work with the BPA- Web Process and Analytics to define and communicate content management processes to business stakeholders. They will become an expert in our web content management tools and provide guidance and training to the business as required.
- Gather and document business requirements for APC website projects and enhancement requests, working closely with stakeholders across business functions.
- Develop Use Cases to help both with requirements definition and testing of new functionality on the web.
- Translate business requirements into a format that can be used by web developers to build functionality. The role does not need to be technical, but should have a basic understanding of systems and the systems development lifecycle.
- Work with the Global Web Strategy & Customer Experience Manager to develop a web content management strategy and implement it worldwide for the IT business.
- Conduct and maintain a content inventory of apc.com and all ITB web content.
- Work closely with the Global Marketing Content team to align with their processes.
- Ensure content management governance structures are in place and adhered to.
- 2-3 years of experience gathering and documenting business requirements.
- Experience translating business requirements into a format that can be used by web developers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Will be required to communicate with global stakeholders and deliver training on systems and processes in English.
- Experience with websites is a plus.
- Content management/strategy experience or knowledge a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy
Schneider Electric - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...