• Follow Instructions using structured process and procedures
• Identify and work with appropriate tools/equipment
• Flexibility of schedule changes, work duration and tasks
• Availability to work evenings
• Basic math to report quantities and determine placement of stock
• Ability to work well with others
• Ability to manage and track time accurately
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Store Worker I to join our outstanding team.
The Store Worker I will perform stocking and cleaning tasks at a customer location whose primary function is the resale of merchandise in a retail environment, such as a commissary on a military base. Using non-motorized equipment, this position moves merchandise intended for display and resale purposed and displays it using a predetermined placement system of labels or other marks.
Tasks include but may not be limited to the following:
• Stock merchandise on shelves
• Rotate and rearrange product
• Remove damaged items, debris, and cardboard
• Clean and dust shelves and product
• Operate pallet jack
• Perform wet and dry clean-up
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
The qualified candidate should have prior stocking experience with the ability to follow direction and work with minimal supervision. Good communication and interpersonal skills and a desire to work well in a team environment are highly desirable.
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits and a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 20 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...