Must hold a current Georgia Property and Casualty Insurance License
Multiple positions available
Relocation provided, if necessary
Brightway Insurance - Valdosta is seeking to expand our management team with an energetic, motivated and professional sales management professional to lead our Valdosta office. You'll join an established, record-breaking office of sales professionals intent on building their own book of business on our entrepreneurial platform.
Are you an experienced P&C producer fed up with the way that the business is done today? Are you ready to be paid what your experience and professionalism are worth? Are you capable of operating at the top 5% of producers in the country, sourcing and binding 10-20 policies per week? If so, we are looking for you.
· Opportunity to write with many of the most competitive national insurance carriers;
· 100% of time spent selling (Traditional agencies spend 20-50% time selling);
· No administrative or service work for current customers’ policies;
· Encouraged to seek new customers, network, and build new client relationships;
· Must evaluate each customer’s needs and present quotes tailored to their needs
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
· Possess a current valid Georgia P&C insurance license;
· Demonstrated sales management success in P&C personal lines is required;
· Comfortable with face-to-face and over the phone customer interaction;
· Excellent computer skills;
· High level of energy and motivation;
· Hard-working attitude and dedication to growing personal book of business.
Candidates without a valid Georgia Property and Casualty insurance license will not be considered.
About Brightway Insurance
If you agree with the statement, "if its worth doing, its worth doing right" then Brightway may be for you. Brightway may not be for everyone. However, if you care about having the very best tools to help you deliver the very best product to your customers, we have no rival. If you are looking for a long term business/career that will outperform others, then Brightway's model is the best option. Aside from having more carrier options than just about anyone else in their market space (over 110), Brightway actually takes over all of the ongoing servicing for your entire agency. This service is comprehensive and has already proven to be an industry winner. Anytime you can offer more options, better rates, and more convenience than your competition, you stand an excellent chance of success. That is probably why, even in an extremely tough economy Brightway continues to attract top quality new agents, and has a stellar track record in terms of agent success.
The company has become the fastest growing privately help P&C agency in the country (INC Magazine 2008), and has been named as one of the Best Places to Work for the last three years. So if you are looking for a company that believes in their people and works daily to add value, then you just may have found a home.