Are you seeking an opportunity with a company that has integrity, is fast-paced, committed, expanding and on the cutting edge? Then consider joining Enlightened, Inc, one of Washington DC’s growing IT consulting companies. Enlightened Inc. has been recognized for its accomplishments, performance and leadership since it was started in 1999.
In 2004 Enlightened Inc. was listed #264 among Inc. 500’s fastest growing companies.
In 2005 the Washington Chamber of Commerce named Enlightened Inc. as the Best Small Business in Washington DC.
In 2006 and 2007 Enlightened Inc was recognized by Inner City 100 as one of America's fastest growing companies located within Washington DC’s inner city.
In 2009 Enlightened Inc. was recognized by the Center for Business Inclusion and Diversity as one of the top 100 Minority Business Enterprises in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
In 2010 Enlightened Inc. was awarded the Innovative Creative Entrepreneur (ICE) Award for the Outstanding Small Business Award of Excellence from Morehouse College.
Enlightened Inc’s leadership fosters advancement and creativity, and works towards timely delivery on its projects. We strive to provide the best service possible and reward our team with competitive compensation and benefits. Enlightened Inc. is a company with momentum. Send us your resume if you see yourself as part of a growing team and are interested in the opportunity to work in the ever changing field of technology.
Enlightened seeks a Senior .NET Developer to help analyze, design, implement, debug, test, and deploy highly-available applications using the .NET Framework 2.0/3.x and SQL Server technologies. The desired candidate will be work on various projects and applications and may conduct complex technology and system assessments. This role supports and advises internal clients and technical management.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assess business requirements and consult on functional specifications
· Provide a senior-level contribution to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business applications using the .NET Framework 2.0/3.x and SQL Server technologies
· Work with agile software lifecycle methodologies. Participate in the development of web services. Perform coding, debugging and testing
· Review documents, perform code review, and unit testing
· Work in a collaborative development environment, providing assistance & technical guidance to less experienced team members
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field but equivalent experience will be considered
· 5+ years development experience with the ASP.NET, including C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, WF, WCF and LINQ
· 5+ years professional, multi-tier development experience using ASP, ASP.Net, C# and .NET technologies including web services.
· Knowledge of system requirements; Full understanding of Windows, IIS and desirable to have SharePoint skill
· Strong knowledge of SQL and experience with Microsoft SQL Server
· Systems integration experience with Web Services using WCF
· Experience with IIS 7.0 using WAS
· Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
The A.R.E. is a non-profit membership organization founded over 75 years ago by Edgar Cayce in 1931. It is a living network of people who...