This role owns the design and rollout of initiatives which drive employee engagement, as Levi Strauss & Co. puts new emphasis on talent development, capability building, and transformation of people-related programs. Examples include succession planning, career pathing, employee survey, performance management, retention management, workforce planning, and other programs to be added over time. Build and drive succession planning across the company, up to and including senior leadership levels.
- Build and drive succession planning across the company, up to and including senior leadership levels.
- Build and own an approach to career pathing which results in employees having rounded experiences in preparation for more senior roles.
- Drive the annual employee survey and targeted action planning to show year-on-year improvement.
- Re-design and own a performance management process which drives business results and is valued by employees and leaders.
- Build and rollout an approach to workforce planning which allows for predictable headcount management and talent pipeline building.
- Own the process of retention risk management at senior levels.
- Understand the L&S&CO. workforce: their unique needs, motivators, painpoints, etc..
- Build solutions which meet the needs of a global audience, and varied employee populations (office-based, retail, plants/distribution centers).
- Bring innovative thinking to the work.
- Understand best practices and emerging trends in the world of Talent.
- Build the best team in Talent Engagement to deliver success.
- Be a leader alongside peers on the Talent Center of Expertise leadership team in shaping the success of the team.
- HR leader with 10 years experience, including extensive global work.
- Has demonstrated significant innovation at work, and is not tied to traditional HR thinking.
- A track record of delivering talent engagement initiatives which have had a measurable business impact.
- Project management skills to ensure rigor and discipline in program design and delivery.
- Has worked in companies with recognized talent engagement programs, and where talent development been part of developing the culture.
- Excels as a people manager and in building high performance teams.
- Collaborative: pitches in as part of the team, and able to work well in a matrix.
Levi Strauss - 10 months ago
Yes, Levi Strauss & Co. (LS&CO.) has jeans, but it gets the casual workday wardrobe, inside and out. A global manufacturer of brand-...