GetWellNetwork is a high-growth software company in the healthcare industry and is based in the Washington DC-area with employees located throughout the country. We pioneered the interactive patient care industry. Our clients are changing the nature of healthcare in America by using our tools to flip the model of patient care on its head. Our software applications empower healthcare providers, patients and families with information, tools and community needed along the patient journey to improve outcomes.
Our employees are changing the lives of millions of patients and their families every day. If you consider yourself a rock star who loves working in a high-growth, dynamic environment filled with passionate employees then we want to meet with you, as we have your dream job!
Opportunity: Systems Field Engineer
We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Systems Field Engineer to support, manage and troubleshoot systems and services at client healthcare facilities. One position to be filled for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania or Chicago, Illinois .
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Position requires up to 100% travel.
- Provide Hardware and troubleshooting support to clients and on-site account managers for GetWellNetwork devices and computers.
- Provide Level 1 Application Support on GetWellNetwork applications.
- Installation Support during new implementations, including server installation, mounting of GetWellNetwork devices in patient rooms, installation, testing and repair of cabling, and additional configuration of GetWellNetwork equipment.
- RF (cable) testing and tuning.
- Outstanding and demonstrated customer service skills.
- Ability to display patience and professionalism in both solving problems and representing GetWellNetwork in front of clients.
- Ability to self-manage travel and expense reporting.
- At least 3 years of IT/Network Support Experience.
- Experience with DOCSIS, (Cable modems and CTMS) a huge plus.
- Willingness to travel up to 100%, Monday – Friday.
- RF knowledge is required.
- Basic Networking experience (Cat 5, Fiber Switched, and DOCSIS Networks).
- Installation and support of server hardware, particularly Dell PowerEdge series servers.
- Experience with Cable modem technology
- Experience with Analog and Digital RF (cable) Distribution and Tuning.
- Familiarity with Windows Server, Linux Gentoo OS platforms.
- Familiarity with periphery hardware devices such as UPS, IP-KVM, IP-PDU.
- Firewall and Routing experience a plus.
GetWellNetwork - 20 months ago