McCain Foods, the world’s largest privately owned provider of fresh frozen food products, is accepting applications for a Palletizer Operator to work a 12-hour night shift (7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.) at the Burley, Idaho plant.
A Palletizer Operator is responsible for ensuring that the finished products are properly palletized and stacked by operating the palletizing conveyor equipment, inventory coding equipment, stretch wrap equipment, and a forklift. Additionally, a Palletizer Operator is responsible for ensuring inventory of palletized product is accurate and organized.
Successful candidates will need computer skills, experience, and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, high stress environment where multi-tasking is required. Additionally, successful candidates will need the following:
• A one-year certificate from a college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience at a potato processing facility is a plus.
• Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Must have ability to write routine reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
• Must have demonstrated computer skills and experience with the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking is required.
Compensation includes a competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
McCain Foods is a drug free workplace. EOE M/F/D/V
United States of America
External Application Closing Date
McCain - 12 months ago
No small-fry, McCain Foods is the #1 French fry maker in the world, processing about 1 million pounds of fries and other potato products an...