RN – Weekends – Day or Evening shifts – Burlington, VT
Work with our physicians, implementing their orders for medications, treatments and special tests. Supervise our LPNs, LVNs and CNAs to help them provide total nursing care for our residents. Be part of the Kindred family of knowledgeable and caring professionals who work together to give the very best in long-term health care.
Registered Nurse RN Nurse Nursing Nurses Long Term Care RN Med/Surg RN m/s RN Infection Control RN Employee Health RN Special Practice RN
- Interview applicants, recommend hires; participate in counseling to extent permitted by the State Practice Act
- Initiate and lead team conferences to develop individualized nursing care plans; assess and document resident’s condition and nursing needs; assign team members who have the capabilities and qualifications to meet resident’s needs
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by Kindred and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- Ensure supplies are used economically and equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner
- Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments
- Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents
- Assist or institute emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
If you are a current
- Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff and able to work as a member of a team able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality. Should be a graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing with valid RN state license, CPR certification and one year of nursing experience.
VT-Burlington-Starr Farm Nursing Center
Kindred Healthcare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business as well as...