The Corporate Compliance Quality Assurance Program is managed centrally. The primary purpose of the QA review is to measure adherence to internal procedures and regulatory requirements. Also, targeted reviews are performed, which provide an in depth look at a particular function, when processes are created or changed.
The Quality Assurance Associate; is an integral part of the Corporate Compliance Quality Assurance Program. The candidate will perform quality assurance reviews and summarize review results, highlighting observations and trends, and reporting the results and action plans to colleagues, managers and investigators. This position requires strong leadership, prioritization and analytic skills, a willingness to tackle new and difficult challenges, and takes ownership of the review process. Quality reviews are performed using existing policies and procedures for each group reviewed. The Quality Assurance team provides an independent review outside of the business that performed the work.
The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Identification of potential training opportunities
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Ensuring a consistent process is in place for investigating alerts and cases
- Follow-up of all outstanding action plans
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Reporting and tracking results
- Participate in the development of goals and execution of strategies within the function or department Ideally, the candidate will have prior experience with determining whether a Suspicious Activity Report needs to be filed as well as working knowledge of the BSA.
JP Morgan is an equal opportuniy employer MFDV
- 4-6 years experience reviewing investigations and SAR filing across either Fraud or AML banking transactions from multiple lines of business.
- Excellent organization skills, time management, and written and oral communication skills are required.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities to meet business needs is essential.
- Self motivated, results orientated, and problem solving ability.
- Hands on, detail-oriented and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with individuals across business and/or functional lines required
- Experience in supervising junior staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Mutli- tasking skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite
- ACAMs or ACFE Certification is desired
US-NJ-Jersey City-NOC 5 - 575 Washington / 02969
Office of the General Counsel
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase - 9 months ago
JPMorgan (www.jpmorgan.com) is the investment banking arm of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm...