Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
The Sheraton Chapel Hill, fresh off a multi-million dollar total renovation, welcomes you to a completely updated experience. Our premier, full service hotel is off of Franklin Street with easy access to the UNC Campus - an ideal base for exploring the Triangle area. We're also just a few minutes from the Raleigh/Durham International Airport and convenient to many corporate offices.
The Engineer will maintain, repair and clean mechanical areas and equipment. Assist other trade mechanics in their duties to ensure a safe, clean, and well maintained hotel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with all trade mechanics as required to assist with repairs and maintenance.
- Change filters on all supply air fans and fan coil units requiring the ability to grasp hand tools and adjust and maintain equipment.
- Clean and paint all mechanical spaces.
- Clean ceiling diffusers, return air registers and toilet exhausts
- Clean and wash chilled water and steam coils.
- Punch tubes and clean cooling towers
- Add chemicals to treat water and sewage systems
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Must have basic knowledge of skilled trade activities in plumbing, carpentry, electrical, and mechanical work and painting.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Basic mechanical aptitude for operation and repair of hotel equipment
- Skill in the use of a variety of skilled trade tools (including both hand and electric tools).
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma preferred
- Previous hospitality or facilities maintenance experience required.
Richfield Hospitality - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -