Post to LinkedIn
Post to MySpace
Post to Twitter
Post to Facebook
Send to a Friend
Lakeshore Public Television seeks an immediate full-time Television Production Manager to manage a creative staff with a wide variety of projects on the local and national level. The successful candidate will be a team player with hands on experience in studio, remote, and field productions and will also be expected to handle all of the administrative duties of a department in fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- All aspects of pre production, production, and post production including scriptwriting, project management, shooting, lighting, editing, and graphics.
- Daily coordination of production schedule and staff to ensure that all production needs are met in a timely and professional manner. Resolve conflicts as they arise.
- Manage and assist the production crew with set up and operation during remote, field, and studio productions.
- Communicate effectively with clients, sales and management personnel.
- Ensure consistency, accuracy and compliance with required broadcast standards.
- Manage equipment and resources for studio, field, and remote productions.
Lakeshore Public Television offers competitive salary and full benefits. Include a demo reel showcasing past work and experience with a description of your role/position of the projects included. Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements by January 24, 2011 to: Matt Franklin, Director of Television Operations, Lakeshore Public Television, 8625 Indiana Place, Merrillville, Indiana 46410 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lakeshore Public Television is an E.O.E.
- Must be knowledgeable of television operations, news production, post production and studio management.
- Must be knowledgeable in video editing requiring proficient use of the Final Cut Studio, as well as creative software such After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Must have strong shooting skills.
- Must have knowledge of lighting for studio and field operations.
¦ Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting, Communications or related field
¦ Five years of proven experience in video production as well experience in a television environment
ProductionHub.com - 3 years ago