Senior Product Planning Manager - XPS
Location - Austin, TX.
Dell’s Product Group is chartered with delivering differentiated client computing devices. The XPS planning team is responsible for delivering the best computing devices Dell has to offer. As a Product Planning Manager on the XPS team, you will analyze market, technology, commodity and competitive trends as well as any other influential trends that would affect future product definitions. You will develop a deep understanding of customer segmentation, needs and experiences to best define product requirements. The successful candidate will have previous experience in driving market-proven products through all phases of the product planning cycle including concept, definition and product requirements. This position will be both internal and external facing and will require customer and partner interaction. Specific experience creating category-leading products is a critical attribute of the candidate’s background.
- At least 5 years of experience in product planning and/or product management.
- Proven ability to define and execute complex business plans.
- Track record of success working with cross functional teams to influence product direction.
- Direct experience understanding customer pain points and translating findings into product requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability at all levels of the organization.
- Recognized as an expert in a specific product or technology discipline.
- Experience with product definition and planning.
- Direct experience in platform development.
- MBA or advanced degree.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology. When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution. Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships. We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential. Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Dell - 2 years ago
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...