Passavant Retirement Community, a beautiful 40 acre community in Zelienople, PA is seeking a Personal Care Home Administrator to manage and oversee our Newhaven Court building.
- This position is responsible for the administration and management of Newhaven Court. Responsibilities include the health, safety and well-being of the residents, implementation of policies and procedures and compliance with regulations. Establishes and maintains open, effective communication between departments, the interdisciplinary team members and referring publics, consumers, clinicians and third party payer.
- Coordinates interviews/assessments for new residents and staff; evaluates admission/discharge/transfer with the interdisciplinary team; coordinates orientation and education of team members.
- In conjunction with the interdisciplinary team, ensures the establishment of a support plan with the resident which is timely, cost effective and based on prioritized objectives. Oversees and delegates the coordination of interdisciplinary support plan conferences. Monitors resident progress and communicates relevant information between resident, referrer, family, insurance company and treatment team.
- Through quality improvement process, provides assertive consultation and input regarding program development and enhancement. Maintains routine performance measures. Reports budget variances as required. Completes and delegates performance appraisals and progressive disciplinary progress as required.
- Maximizes Home Health referrals. Provides required service and documentation to fulfill Home Health requirements in Personal Care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of personal care home regulations in Chapter 2600 of the Pennsylvania Code.
- Supervises and directs the provision of personal care services. Provides oversight, education and performance review for staff in the Personal Care setting.
- Problem solves and seeks solutions to maintain regulatory compliance with facility operations, team dynamics and resident issues. Maintains accountability for meeting and exceeding budget expectations.
- Teaches internal staff and external contacts regarding the facility’s resident care delivery system; interviews and coordinates new staff orientation and required paperwork.
- Guides and motivates interdisciplinary team.
- Participates in the weekend manager rotation.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Licensed RN or related health field professional with at least two years recent adult acute care experience and experience in rehabilitation and/or long-germ care setting. Completes DPW approved orientation program and a 100 administrator training course as required in Chapter 2600 of the PA Code. Completes 24 hours of annual training relating to job duties.
Indeed - 12 months ago