Printpack Inc., a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging products has an immediate opening at our New Castle, DE facility for applicants who possess and demonstrate top level Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronic skills.
Qualifications are as follows:
- Discrete motor and power control circuits
- 12-Hour Rotating Shift Schedule
- Must have a H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Five Years Industrial Maintenance and Electronics/Electrical experience or a combination of industrial experience and vocational/military education.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematic and equipment drawings
- Troubleshooting experience with
- Analog and digital DC drive systems
- AC drive systems
- Servo motors and drives
- Stepping motors and drives
- PLC’s and their use in diagnosing machine problems, a plus
- Clear understanding of process control systems, a plus
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows based operating system
- Must be multi-crafted and Competent in hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical transmission repair
- Strong written and oral communication skills with proven ability to train others