The Advisory Services Associate is responsible for coordination, oversight, and execution of investment decisions related to the oversight of investment programs of client institutions and family groups. This includes coordinating and facilitating communication between clients, consultants and staff, external investment managers, bank custodians, attorneys, and other relevant parties.
- Act as primary or secondary Advisory Services Group (ASG) contact for ASG clients, investment managers, and internal staff. Collect, interpret, and organize information relating to all aspects of client portfolios.
- Proactively support client objectives through communication with third-party service providers. Review documentation and maintain correspondence.
- Complete subscription and redemption documentation, track share class information, and monitor manager liquidity provisions on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate asset transfer between clients, custodians, and investment managers and maintain account records.
- Monitor/track capital call and distributions for clients with private investment programs.
- Utilize manager/custodian websites to monitor client transactions.
- Prepare ad hoc reports.
- Utilize internal CA resources to support client activities.
- Provide administrative support to client teams.
- Maintain awareness of current investment themes and client interests.
- 2+ years of related work experience (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and balance competing priorities
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to new challenges
- Professional, focused, and disciplined approach to work responsibilities
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship or restriction