NRG is at the forefront of changing how people think about and use energy. A Fortune 500 company, NRG is a pioneer in developing cleaner and smarter energy choices for our customers: whether as one of the largest solar power developers in the country, or by building the first privately funded electric vehicle charging infrastructure or by giving customers the latest smart energy solutions to better manage their energy use. Our power generating facilities can support over 20 million homes and our retail electricity providers—Reliant, Green Mountain Energy Company and Energy Plus—serve more than two million customers. More information is available at www.nrgenergy.com or Like Us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter .
The Business Operations Analyst / Sr. in this role is responsible for the analysis and resolution of global issues affecting the Customer Care organization. In addition, the Analyst must monitor effectiveness of business processes, conduct analysis, make recommendations, and coordinate implementation for system, process and performance improvements resulting in timely and correct completion of customer issues and meeting Reliant’s Call Center performance metrics. In this role the Analyst / Sr. must develop skills and knowledge to effectively address and resolve issues across multiple functional groups including but not limited to Information Technology, Back Office Operations (including invoicing, service initiation, remittance processing), Consumer Operations, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, Legal, Regulatory, and Procurement.
In addition, the analyst will be responsible for all of the above duties as it relates to supporting third party service provider relations and processes.
- Act as a liaison between the customer care organization and third party service providers
- Act as a liaison between the customer care organization and other business units and departments
- Prepare spreadsheets, graphics, and word documents as required for reporting, analysis, documentation, and presentations
- Maintain close and ongoing relationships with internal customer facing groups as well as Back Office to affect timely response to customer issues
- Identify, document, and implement reporting processes & call forecasting processes between Work Force Management & Service Provider
- Assist in Service Provider invoice reviews and overall budget management
- Perform call center metrics and financial analysis
- Assist in the monthly call forecasting and communication processes
- Perform customer care impact assessments for business rule and process improvement changes driven from a variety of business units and departments
- Manage large and small changes into the customer care organization through coordination with key business and information technology teams
- Identify and document technical system and process requirements for improved operational efficiencies and customer service related global issues
- Provide analytical and technical support to Customer Care teams for analysis of internal business processes and system capabilities to improve accuracy and efficiency related to completion of global issues
- Gain cross functional support and approval for system and process changes from key stakeholders and Change Management Team to affect timely and complete implementation
- Develop and document training requirements, training materials and provide training as required for call center representatives, supervisors and management.
- Domestic and International Travel Required Monthly; Must be flexible
- Negotiation skills
NRG Energy - 19 months ago