United States-Texas-Fort Worth
Full Time/Part Time
Job Opening: HEAVY PACKER 4:30pm-10:30pm
Verifies quantity, quality, labeling, and addressing of products and items of merchandise being packed ready for shipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Examines packaging and contents of items for conformance to company specifications.
• Pack outbound orders according to specifications.
• Reads shipping orders to determine quantity and type of transportation needed.
• Affixes shipping/carrier labels on packages.
• Will also perform other duties which might include; housekeeping-cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting, picking up and taking out the trash, etc.
• May be designated, according to work volume to other departments when assigned or needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications Required
OTHER HELPFUL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• PC or computer skills needed.
• Light typing (25wpm).
• Excellent communication skills-written and verbal.
• Follow written and oral instruction.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to stand for long periods of time (5-6 hours)
• Good hand-eye coordination and math skills.
• Perform duties with minimum supervision after training.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED and up to 1 year of experience required.
Electrocomponents plc - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -