Financial Analyst II
· Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
· Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
· Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
· Develops a deeper understanding of HP•s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
· Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
· May have experience in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes and principles.
· Good analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...