Business Operations Analyst
The San Francisco 49ers Business Operations team focuses on new stadium initiatives and other special projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performing work environment. Business Operations Analysts will work with project leads to conduct financial and other business analysis, develop presentations, and build business plans. Analysts will gain broad exposure to a variety of different functional areas within the 49ers organization.
This position is based in the Santa Clara facility and requires the ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
• Two + (2+) years of analyst experience within a management consulting firm, investment bank or other leading organization required.
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading 4-year university. Degree in math, economics, business, engineering, or other quantitative field is a plus.
• Demonstrated outstanding academic and early professional achievement.
• Relevant sports industry experience is a plus.
• Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and build high quality financial models.
• Power user of the MS Office suite, including Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to develop frameworks to guide project approach, timelines, and decision-making.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity in analysis, attention to detail, and accountability for results.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of deadlines.
• Understanding of statistics and experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical packages is a plus.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer, which appreciates and welcomes a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
San Francisco 49ers - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The San Francisco 49ers is an exciting and rewarding place to work in the world of professional football. We offer both full and part time...