Business Operations Analyst
The San Francisco 49ers Business Operations team focuses on new stadium initiatives and other special projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performing work environment. Business Operations Analysts will work with project leads to conduct financial and other business analysis, develop presentations, and build business plans. Analysts will gain broad exposure to a variety of different functional areas within the 49ers organization.
This position is based in the Santa Clara facility and requires the ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays.
• Two + (2+) years of analyst experience within a management consulting firm, investment bank or other leading organization required.
• Bachelor’s degree from a leading 4-year university. Degree in math, economics, business, engineering, or other quantitative field is a plus.
• Demonstrated outstanding academic and early professional achievement.
• Relevant sports industry experience is a plus.
• Ability to conduct rigorous analysis and build high quality financial models.
• Power user of the MS Office suite, including Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to develop frameworks to guide project approach, timelines, and decision-making.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Intellectual curiosity, creativity, tenacity in analysis, attention to detail, and accountability for results.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure of deadlines.
• Understanding of statistics and experience using SAS, SPSS, or other statistical packages is a plus.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer, which appreciates and welcomes a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
The San Francisco 49ers is an exciting and rewarding place to work in the world of professional football. We offer both full and part time...