The Assistant Store Manager, Lands’ End is the master merchant of the Lands’ End department and is primarily accountable for performance in the Lands’ End departments, including customers, associates, sales and profitability.
• Is directly responsible for managing a team of associates in fulfilling their respective roles in providing a Fast, In-Stock and Helpful customer experience
• Responsible for contributing to the overall financial performance of the store; including driving merchandise sales, credit and other miscellaneous revenues, expense management and achievement of profitability goals.
• Drives appropriate behaviors in all store staff that result in customer satisfaction and performance results.
• Responsible for identifying local customer market demands and working with the store and district teams to effectuate sound business decisions regarding adjustments to assortment and merchandising strategy to meet local market needs
• Plans and manages the execution of merchandise & visual presentation standards and strategies
• Directs, supervises and manages associates to ensure the Lands’ End department is Ready all Day
• Manages teams to facilitate the efficient flow and distribution of merchandise to the sales floor
The Assistant Store Manager, Lands’ End; in this role, the Assistant Store Manager, Lands’ End receives guidance from the Lands’ End District Manager and the Store Manager who is the chief merchant. The Assistant Store Manager, Lands’ End is responsible for managing, planning, and directing merchandising presentation and strategy in the store to drive financial performance. The Assistant Stores Manager, Lands’ End is responsible for managing, directing, coaching, leading and guiding consultative selling associates to maximize sales and profit by providing excellent merchandise presentation (planning and executing MSP), superior in-stock condition and customer experiences. All Assistant Store Managers are responsible to work jointly to drive a great customer experience and profitable revenue growth by supporting store initiatives and being a role model for Customer Experience Manager. Stores vary greatly, and the challenges in an Assistant Store Manager assignment will vary greatly by store—size, location, local market, etc.
• 4 year bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years of merchandising accountability in retail stores
• Management experience, preferably in a multi-line, large department retail environment
• Financial literacy
Sears Holdings Corp. - 21 months ago
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...